Friday, August 28, 2009

Frivolous Friday, 08.28.2009: Worst business titles ever

Purely fictitious, of course.

Got that, all you hack writers out there with your addiction to over-burdened metaphors and dilettente's grasp of history?! I'm kidding, yo! Kidding! You know, like "Ha-ha, funny!" Kidding. Seriously--kidding.
  • Leadership Secrets of Lord Voldemort
  • Think Yourself Rich!
  • Princess Leia, CEO
  • Fund Management for Dummies
  • The Bohemian Club Book of Etiquette
  • What Would Torquemada do?
  • The Bailout Billionaire
  • Swim with the Ramoras
  • The 2010 Guide to Making a Fortune in Commercial Real Estate
  • Rich Dad, Plutocrat Dad
  • How to Survive the Coming Collapse of the Cheap Plastic Junk Market
  • Chicken Soup for the Rock Star CEO Soul
  • Story-telling Your Way to Success
  • Investing with the Celtic Zodiac
  • Everything I Need to Know about Management I Learned from my Cat
  • The Art of the Screw-over
  • The Club Fed Guide to Power-Networking
  • The One-Minute Mogul (newly updated for Twitter)
(Please-oh-please-oh-please-oh-please-with-a side-of-fries just don't let me see these the next time I stroll through Barnes and Noble...)