Friday, August 14, 2009

Frivolous Friday, 08.15.2009: Clever Facebook meme

This one actually took some time and work, so I thought I'd cross-post it here to see if it would sprout in the internet-at-large. (The image of an invasive species springs to mind, but oh, well...)
My Life According to Mark Knopfler & The Dire Straits

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)."

Are you a male or female?
Lady writer

Describe yourself:
Coyote

How do you feel:
Whoop de doo

Describe where you currently live:
Do America

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Our Shangri-La

Your favorite form of transportation:
Walk of life

Your best friend is:
So far away

What's the weather like:
In the sky

Favorite time of day:
5:15 am (Not. Stop laughing, you!)

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Money for nothing

What is life to you:
What it is

Your favorite color is:
Silvertown blues

Your fear:
Devil baby

Your relationship:
True love will never fade

What is the best advice you have to give:
Don't crash the ambulance

Thought for the Day:
You don't know you're born

How you would like to die:
Boom, like that

Soul's Present Condition:
The fizzy and the still

My motto:
Love over gold
The trick, I think, is to pick a band that has considerable history, the more esoteric the better. In any case, I thought it was cleverer than most of the navel-gazing memes I've been sent in over a decade on the internet, and so worth the time to fish out a handful of CDs and run with it.

Happy Friday night, all!